Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Buying meds online?

I just got a prescription of Adderall from my doctor and I have health Ins. I was wondering is there a place online where I can order more than just a 30 day quantity with my prescription.and how does that effect when I can get another one from my doctor. Also, do online pharmacies accept health ins...? I dont know-I'm new at this! ThanksBuying meds online?
Adderall is a controlled substance that requires a new prescription every thirty days. You can't get more than a thirty day supply at one time. Be careful of online pharmacies. Many of them are just fronts to get your personal information. They usually charge higher prices, and some people have questioned whether or not they are legal.
Call your ins. co. and ask if they have a mail service. Or next time you get a new script you can mail it to one of the online pharmacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment