Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blonde on top but brown below the belt...?

If my hair is a different shade of blonde b/c of the sun hitting it...does that mean that if my pubic hair was regularly in sunlight; it would be blonde like the hair on my head?Blonde on top but brown below the belt...?
I don't think that the sun is the only contributing factor. Some people just have different color hair on different parts of their bodies. A good example would be a friend of mine who has blonde hair but grows a red beard. It would be interesting to test your theory though.
yeah..ummmm.I guess
I think so? Maybe you should ask a beautician see if they would know if there is a hair treatment if you want it to lighten up .
i would say that it propably would change colour if it was out in the sun as long as your head was. but some peoples hair doesnt change colour at all and it may be possible that your pubic hair is different to the hair on your head. I have also heard stories of people shaving their pupic hair off and having it grown back a different colour!
If you shave it, you won't have to worry about it matching the color of the hair on your head.
I think that's an excellent idea myself. Go ahead and do it. Call me if you want help!

No comments:

Post a Comment