Saturday, October 23, 2010

BIRTHCONTROL help acne?

I have bad acne and I'm a teen ( I got it becuz of irregular periods) Doy you think it would help with my acne ?
And how long will it take for it to be effective with acne and cycles ?
And plz tell me your experienceBIRTHCONTROL help acne?
not really, they say that it does...but i have had no luck. try proactiv it works great!
it might make it worse. plus u will probly change ur normal mood and u will be diffrent. if u can help stay away from ti cuz it coudl og either way really bad and make u a diffrent person
certain types of birth control will help with acne. You might have to try more than one before you see improvement. You should see results with your cycle within a couple of months. The acne may take a little longer.
This is from my personal experience. I was put on the birth control as a teen for the same reason as you and I am now 30. So far I have not had any side effects from the pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment