Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bad headaches!?

I have been getting really bad headaches for the past week. I usually never get headaches. I also have cold symtoms. The headaches make me feel really dizzy and light headed if i cough or if i bend down. It feels like there is a tight band around my forehead constantly. Also my hearing has worsened slightly, like when you drive into a tunnel and your ears pop. I have no stress in my life at the min, as i know this can cause this. Nothing has changed in my life recently. Does anybody know what this could be?? Thanks.Bad headaches!?
It may well be blood pressure or migraines. However, constant headaches and feelings of pressure can be a symptoms of Inter-crainal hypertension, although this is unlikely. Although many people dismiss headaches it is a good idea to get them checked out because they can be outward signs of serious underlying problems
maybe get your blood pressure checked at docs what your talking about could be symtoms of high blood pressure
Sounds just like what I have at the moment. Sinusitis.
Sounds like allergies, but you should double check with a doctor ... you could try some over the counter antihistamines to see if this gives you immediate relief.
Dont take bad headaches lightly. It could very well be something little but it could just the same be a symptom of something serious!
Sounds a lot like Sinusitis...but you never can be too sure, if it doesn't go in a few more days I would get it checked out.
you could have sinus or you might need to have your eyes checked for glasses poor vision can cause headaches

No comments:

Post a Comment