Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bedtime ??

it's 1:30 is anyone thinking of going to bed or are us sad gits staying up all night just to answer silly questions like this one. why are u not asleep ??Bedtime ??
Ermmm,well don't sleep great, and ByeDr.com is extremly addictive!!
Anyway why are you up did you say?
im not asleep as i have jet lag without the jet, well my sleeping pattern is weird, kinda nocternal I guess
Because it's only 7:37pm in my world
lol, because hun, its 5:30 in sunny 80 degree California.I am taking a break before getting ready for a graduation from fire academy..but now, thanks for reminding me, its time to change!
cos im gettin stoned innit
I'm working my way down a dozen Newcastle Brown Ales my friend.
Would you go to bed if you were me?... Lol. :)
know what you mean...you ve just made my mind up for me..thanx and good night
just thought the same,going to bed now,night night,its 1:44am here in the UK.
watching lost! when i should be revising...
working on a project all night i slept in all the next day, and ive been that way 4 the past week; skip class, surf (the net) at night. now its 5 to 4am...
Well someone who doesn't know me and doesn't know my situation, took one look at something I'd posted, put 2 and 2 together, came up with 8, jumped to all the wrong conclusions then questioned my parenting skills without having all the facts. It really wound me up and now I can't sleep until my blood stops boiling. Don't you hate it when that happens?
I am not asleep as I am a night time person. I am on leave from work so I am able to stay up. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment