Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bloatted uncomfortable stomach... Anybosy got any solutions?

My stomach swells up and is very uncomfortable. I feel like if I stuck something into it and burst it I would have some relief. I went for an allergy test and have to avoid Wheat, dairy, sugar and meat from cows!! This leaves very little to eat. I still feel bloatted and sore. Should I take the allergy test seriously as I think they have eliminated almost everything to be on the safe side. Does anybody have a solution for this??Bloatted uncomfortable stomach... Anybosy got any solutions?
no, the tests have a lot of false positives. keep a diary of what you eat and how your felt, this way, you will know what works for you, but also, make sure you have enough fiber to have reg bm's...this will make you bloated all day long if you do not have good bowel habits.
try taking over the counter Gas X
Do you drink a lot of coffee? I have the SAME problem, it's really annoying. I look like IM pregnant sometimes, yet I have a totally flat stomach (I'm not a fat person, it's just always bloated, wtf) You may need to seriously clean out your system. Go and get some Epsom salt, dissolve a table spoon into a glass of water, and drink it before bed. Flush out your system, trust me. You could have IBS, I do. Take Prilosec OTC and see what happens after all this.
try anything mint. Mint tea, after dinner mints, even chewing on fresh mint. Get plenty of sleep, and take a weekend to clear your system..Drink only water, eat very lightly, and ...poop. One weekend of that will be enuff to help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment