Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blooshot eyes and contacts??

I accidently fell asleep in my contacts 3 nights in a row! thi morning my right eye was bloodshot, and i have plans today and i hate my glasses, so can i still wear my contacts even though my eye is bloodshot?Blooshot eyes and contacts??
first of all,
it sounds like your eyes are gasping for air
since you contacts have been on for so long.
You better be careful because that can cause you eyes
to call for more blood than needed in your eye
causing your vision to look blur or reddish.
You're crazy if you're risking your vision
just because you hate wearing your glasses
just for a lil bit while your eyes replenish the oxigen.
Sounds like you need cooler looking glasses
cuz some glasses make people look sexy and more intelligent.
It wouldn't hurt to have good looknig glasses
while you let your eyes rest from the contacts.
give them a break for pete's sake,
they're the only ones you've got.
As long as it doesnt look like pink eye than from experience I couldnt see why not.If its pink eye you'd better take them out or it will take for ever to get rid of it.And i understand,i HATE glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment