Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Arm still numb and hurting after a shot a month ago?

I had a shot in my arm a month ago during a migraine and my arm is still a bit numb and painful. I'm not sure what the shot was but I was just wondering if this is normal?Arm still numb and hurting after a shot a month ago?
this happened to me too. but i didnt let it go on for a month!! well the areas has got infected mainly because the procedure was done wrong...ie in the wrong place..u need to see a doctor he will probably prescribe antibiotics! its not natural for a shot to hurt for amonth..it shud be numb for 5 days,,,the longest... dont worry hum it will be fine but do get to a Doc preferably not from the place u got the shot from!
see a doctor
No, that's not normal at all. Tell the Doc where you received your shot for an explanation.
No this is definitely not normal. It sounds like they might have hit a nerve or something but this definitely needs to be evaluated by a dr to find out for sure what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment