Saturday, October 23, 2010

Belly button piercing, how long before crunches?

I just got my belly button pierced a little over an hour ago. How many days/weeks should I wait before I can do crunches/running/cheerleading tumbling?Belly button piercing, how long before crunches?
Wait a few days before doing crunches. You can resume them when you feel you're ready (if it hurts or irritates the piercing, give it a few more days). Running should be fine anytime, but if it does irritate the piercing, wait a day or two.Make sure you do a sea salt soak after exercise to keep it clean.
As for tumbling, I would wait a few weeks. You don't want to snag the piercing or knock it around. Only do activities which don't put pressure on the piercing.
about one to two weeks- but dont completely not do it. do it slowly, and little by little
PLEASE wait till it heals because trust me you will be able to do crunches but it will have a very peircing hurt and you wont be able to stand it, or wait till the sensitivity is gone just clean it cuz of the sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment