Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Aren't tears supposed to be salty?

when i was a kid and used to cry alot i remember tears being very salty and ii always knew that for a fact then for the past week I've been crying continuously and i discovered that they are less salty. yesterday they tasted like
tab water? am i like sick or something maybe my body need more salt.
i don't actually taste them they sorta roll slowly down and in to my mouthAren't tears supposed to be salty?
you need more sodium in your diet
I don;t Know Thatnks Fo The Points
ya it taste like salt water, cry me a river and i will drink it
they are supposed to be salty...why have you been crying so much? :( you could go to the doctor and see if you are lacking in salt...maybe you just got used to the taste of the salt and it seems like it is less salty...well i hope your tears become salty again :P
well it just happens it is not related to ur health or something and i may be wrong too cuz they r new new things tht r being discovered at presemt so i may be wrong so thts y dont give me a thumb down please ......
you need a hobbie. try going to the gym and getting some excercise. They say it boosts endorphins, what ever that is. It works for me when I'm feeling bummed out.
.and yes as long as I can remember tears are salty.
mebbe ur having a bad day
sorry you are crying so much..
my tears arent salty either.
do you have a high sodium diet that may be inhibiting you from TASTING their salt??

all else fails see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment