Wednesday, October 20, 2010

As a child, my grandma gave me something called "creolmosion"? It was brown and had two children on the bottl

I don't know how to spell it...sorry...what was it??As a child, my grandma gave me something called "creolmosion"? It was brown and had two children on the bottl
I think it was spelled "creomulsion. My
spelling might not be correct either. I remember
it well and we had to take it for colds and coughs.
You brought back some memories.
It was cough medicine. I still give it to my children.
its what they give to transexuals to help them shrink their balls
Thats called Creomulsion and it is a Cough Syrup. I took it as a child many moons ago. I think they still make it. Check at Walmart, they sell about everything and I do remember that stuff worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment