Saturday, October 23, 2010

Best sleeping tablet across the counter? or online? im in uk?

Best sleeping tablet across the counter? or online? im in uk?
Take a bath with lavender oil and put some on your pillow. Take a warm caffeine free drink. Avoid reading, TV and exercise for at least 30 minutes before retiring as these all stimulate the brain.
DON'T TAKE PILLS! Even OTC pills for sleep can quickly become a habit.
Try Boots 'Sleepeze" 50mg. They are quite effective
Stop drinking coffee and anything with caffine in it, try camomile tea and eat a banana just before going to bed. It works for me.
Somebody suggested`caffeine! That is a stimulant and will keep you awake. I frequently have nights when I just 'cannot' get to sleep. My best solution is anti-histomine tablets. They are not addictive, you can get them over the counter and taken about an hour before bed they will give you a fantastic nights sleep. The sort I use is called Benadryl. They are the best of every type of sleeping remedy I have ever tried!!
Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment