Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bloodshot eyes?

My eyes have been kinda sore, like a burning or maybe stinging feeling, since I got up today. They also feel dry. I realized a while ago that they were also bloodshot. I put my glass of ice water on my eyelids and it helped for a few minutes. Is there a way to fix this, and why did it happen?Bloodshot eyes?
Bloodshot eyes are usually caused by lack of sleep, tiredness, allergies, irritations and drinking too much alcohol. This condition can also be caused by high blood pressure and other medical problems, as well as allergic reactions to makeup. To relieve the redness and dryness, use these homemade treatments for bloodshot eyes.
I think that this happens sometimes when the weather changes. Maybe if you just get a lot of sleep tonight, your eyes will heal?
Feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment