Saturday, October 23, 2010

Belly botton?

I know this is crazy but yesterday my b/f and i were talking and i had mention that our son has an outie belly botton and i was just woundering how your belly botton becomes an outie or innie?? hmmmmm.i know i am crazy...but i am just so curious.Belly botton?
An outie belly button is actually an inguinal (umbilical) hernia. They are okay if they are easily pushed in and out but if they cause any pain, get bigger or get hard they need to be repaired. My son had surgery on his last summer b/c it was becoming more and more of an outie. It still sticks out a little but not much. Simple out patient surgery. Very little recovery time.
It is just how the umbilical cord is
9 times out of 10 intwill be an innie but depending on the way the umbical cord falls off, it can be an innie.
just depends on how the umbilical cord was cut at the time of birth...unless the person has an umbilical hernia, in which case an innie can become and outie!
idk? I have had an innie and an outie. I had an outie when I was pregnant, but it went right back to an innie when i gave birth.? When you find the answer let me know! :) lol
When the umbilical cord is cut, the doctor didnt cut it short enough. Btw it is spelled "BUTTON"
it depends on how the umbilical cord is cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment