Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back Ache/Heat.?

Does it mean anything if when i work out my lower back radiates heat for a while afterwards and then turns in to a back ache?Back Ache/Heat.?
The heat would be inflamation I would see your doctor as soon as possible !
Maybe your straining your back
There may be a physical stress triggering your low back pain, but do not forget the role of emotional stress as well.
I have Arthritis and done a few discs in but I go Aqua Jogging. That is where you wear a floatation belt that holds you upright. Once in the water the freedom is excellent. However after 45 minutes time to get out and my 'belt' is red hot where the spine was. I think this is due in part to inflammation but also pushing the blood around the 'problem' namely the disc. Likewise I do get slight pain and stiffness the following day. I suggest you see your Doc as you might be heading for Disc Problems and that is not nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment