Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bad throat problems . HELP !?

My throat is really bad lately. It all happened last night after i ate my supper, it felt like there was still food in my throat. I took a drink of my orange pop and it just felt worse. I tried to ignore it but it got even worse and i got really scared. I felt sick to my stomach and it felt like my throat was going to close. The more i thought about it the worse it got and it was so hard to ignore. Did any of you have this problem before ?? The doctor says im fine.but i dont know what to do. can anyone help?!Bad throat problems . HELP !?
hi best friend ya you told me about this today in school ya i have the problems too chew your food smaller and mabe your being very overwhelmed and thin something bad is going to happen so calm down and chew! i feel stomach sick in the throat sometimes too but it goes away after i eat?
Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD) will cause tightening of the throat. Go back to your doctor and ask for an Upper GI series in order to diagnose the problem properly.
Yes! that happend to me before and it lasted like..3 weeks. the doctor finally did something and stuck this camera up my nose and down my throat (gross i know) but we found out it was acid reflex causing my throat to swell because of the acid... so i got prilosec and it fixed the problem completely. If the doctor won't prescribe you this medication just try laying off the acidy foods for a while and try taking tums. Acid relfex will cause your stomache to be upset too.
Avoid cold drinks, have only warm water, gargling with warm salty water daily you can prevent throat infection. More home remedies available at http://ailments.in/sorethroat.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment