Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breast Implant question! please help!?

so...everything looked really good after my operation and up until about 2 weeks ago. Its been like 3 months. Anyways, I started to work out again like 2 or 3 weeks ago. And I would jog long distances. And ever since then I have developed stretch marks on both of my breasts! Do you have any idea why? Can I never jog again? I am only a size b so its not like they are really big, I just need some advice or insight from someoneBreast Implant question! please help!?
stretch marks are tiny tears in the deep layer of skin. You have to wear a support or sports bra, so your breasts won't be bouncing up and down, making those tears easier. Remeber that even if your implants are not big, your skin is already stretched from them, and the least you want to do is subject it to more trauma by not wearing a bra with good support.
As for the stretchmarks, go buy vitamin E oil capsules, cut one's tip off and rub the oil every day after bath for about 6 weeks, This should help improve their appearance.
my sister had implants done and she went from an A to a B, she was told to ALWAYS wear a bra, that support was necessary.
so maybe that is the problem for you? if you aren't wearing a bra of some sort? even a sports bra, but you need to have support.
sorry i can't be of more help to you.
oops..looks like your surgeon forgot to tell you that could happen...especially if you were really small...skin is like elastic when it stretches too fast it pulls and causes stretch marks.If they are new...you could have laser surgery to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment