Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breast lift?

I am over 40, my breast sag but I can't afford cosmetic surgery. What can I do to lift them naturally beside a bra?Breast lift?
I honestly don't know of anything else besides a bra, however, I noticed in my health benefits package that there are providers that perform this at an affordable discount. If that's something you're considering you can see if they have any near you http://www.youdeservehealthcare.com...
Hold them with your hands? lol
I think a bra would be the only way to lift them without surgery. I don't think any creams or pills actually work.
Maybe lots of pushups may make the muscle underneath a littler perkier?
If you have back pain you could get a breast reduction with a breast lift covered by your insurance.
A bra is the only way to go non surgically.

No comments:

Post a Comment