Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breast augmentation help..?

well I got my girl half a boob job (dumb broad couldn't wait for the rest of the money to complete it) because thats all I could afford at the moment but how do I tell her she looks kinda funny with one really big boob and one small one.when she's out in public she stuffs the one side of her bra so it looks normal but in the bed room it looks like she's got Rocky Balboa's speed bag stapled to her chest.Breast augmentation help..?
If this is a serious question, then you need to go on Jerry Springer.
That is mad - who can believe such a dumb thing.
Nice!
lol...are you for real. I didnt think doctor did that.
No doctor would do that. Make up something that's actually believable.
yes this can happen to some.
silicon pad bellow the breast by some plastic surgeon is the answer.
No one believes this ridiculous question. No surgeon would do that because they would still charge you the same price- you actually dont pay for the implants, you pay for the Plastic Surgeons service. That means that you would be paying double everything.
For example, last week I had a Breast Reduction. If I only had one boob done, then I would still be paying my surgeon, the hospital fee, theatre cost, assistant surgeon, anaesthetist, etc. So I would have paid AU $11,000 twice. Just as you would be doing if your story was true

No comments:

Post a Comment