Saturday, October 23, 2010

Best deoderant?

is it old spice or right guard(no guesses plz, if u know for sure, then tell me)Best deoderant?
old spice is the best everyone I know wears it.
Bathwater, really
Gillette the liquid gel type. Wild Rain smells the best, goes on clear and doesnt itch, works all day.
results may vary haha
not old spice its SUPPOSDLY the best but not for people like me w/ excessive sweating, i would say Speed stick (AND ITS THE CHEAPEST) no bs
NOT OLD SPICE!!
My son likes the Old Spice clear sport brand. My DH, the original.
I think that Degree is the best.
Old Spice is classic, but I ONLY use it when absolutely neccesary...enough toxins already in my system...
I have allways loved Sure. I live in Az and it is hot much of the year. so I need something that works. It does a great job.
AXE smells good but dosnt work well OS is probably the best...glacial falls
I like Gillette the gel kind.. for guys. Its strong and you dont notice it really. But i think old spice isnt that great.
The all time best deoterant is Certin Dry. For men or women. You will never sweat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment