Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bloated/stomach help!?

ok so its weird, whenever I eat something, my stomach bloats soo much, even if i eat like a little carrot, my stomach WILL bloat.
One time, it was bloated, but i ate alot of potato chips just out of random, and then a few hours later, the bloat was gone...is there a connectoin between chips and bloat??
wahts wrong with my stomach?? how do i stop this bloatedness?Bloated/stomach help!?
Stop holding your farts in.
Eat yogurt.
You need to eat more fiber or take some fiber like Citrucel.
http://www.herbreference.com/perilla.htm...
I drink a cup of water with about 4 drops of vinegar. Or liquid peppermint is even better. It works for me, can't hurt to try. Hope this helps!!
there are many reasons for bloating, but if you believe it has something to do with your eating habits, than you must ask yourself these questions...do you have an eating problem of any type, because if you do your body will try and take every last bit of food you actually do eat, and break it down nice and slow so you don't "starve"...however there are many other reasons too, any medication you are taking, gaseous foods, chewing food too fast makes for air bubbles as well...it could even be a bowel problem...there is many things it could be...check out the listed website i put.or type bloating in a search engine...if it gets any worse or does not stop, I suggest you go to the doctor for some professinal help! Good luck! :)
Eat plenty of fiber and yogurt to clear out your system its likely gas and it has to come out somewhere?
I hope this helps…
I hope one of these answers works, because I have the same problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment