Saturday, October 23, 2010

Best way to relieve soreness in my arm from pitching?

I got a game tomorrow and i'm pitching again i only had 1 day rest i woke up today and it was sore from pitching yesterday. what the best, fastest way to relieve it?Best way to relieve soreness in my arm from pitching?
hot shower, ibuprofren and flex all
I would take some tylox, it will relive any pain that you can possibly have
Stretch your shoulder any chance you get. It may hurt when you do it but it will shorten the time you have the pain.
Also incorporate icy-hot and advil.
Just let it rest you probly pulled a muscle so all you can do is wait
If you can get a massage. Ice 20min on 20 off. Ibuprofen. Hot shower or whirl pool before bed. Ice on and off that morning, make sure you are warmed up before you throw.
Let me break it u stupid son of a *itch!

No comments:

Post a Comment