Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bladder infection or something worse?

For the past few days I have had burning sensations when I pee..i already know from past experience of bladder infections that it most obvious is that..but i've been haven tons of discomfort and pain in my lower back area (kidney region) I've also felt tired and can't stand for long periods of time. I was wondering if it could be something more. I am taking AZO for the bladder infection and if it doesnt go away by friday im calling my doctor..anyone with this experience or pain. ThanksBladder infection or something worse?
you should go to your doctor immediately when you know you have a bladder infection. It's important to get the correct medication into your system as soon as possible. You're feeling tired because your body is fighting a serious infection. It's possible you have something going on in your kidneys. Only your doctor can tell you. I would not wait till Friday.
Drink lots of cranberry juice every day.
tyr drink cranberry juice for a couple of days and if it dosent go away its something worse you should see a doctor
Sounds like a kindey infection. Go see the doctor now!
if u feel like you have to pee but nothing comes out go to the doctor...i hade it in 3rd grade...and its uncomftorable for a guy
It could be chlamidya

No comments:

Post a Comment