Saturday, October 23, 2010

Been feeling sick...any idea why?

Ok...for the past 5 days I have been feeling very nausious. It is like I have butterflies in my stomach. I always feel more sick after I eat something. I wake up in the middle of the night and get sick. What could this be? I am going to go the doctor in a couple of days, but can anyone tell me anything now? This is really concerning me.Been feeling sick...any idea why?
What I do when I have sick feelings is to first stop eating.
Chew on ginger or have a slice of lime and drink hot water.
Also go for a walk.
All of these increase the digestive fire and removes toxins from your body.
Sounds like either the Flu,or nerves.
Most probably, your stomach is so weak. SO better drink YAKULT. It will help your stomach problem.
did you do anything that might have made you pregnant?
Could you be prego?? I had the same symptoms..I would feel like getting sick right after eating (any meal, anytime of the day) and would wake up at night the same way..but would eat a bowl of cereal and that would make me feel better. Hope you feel better soon or Congrats!!!
it is possible that the flora of your stomach is disturbed.take no sour producing products. drink plain water. and let the doctor makes a diagnosis
go to the doctors today

  • web ftp hosting
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment