Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blurred vision for a few days...what's wrong?

I woke up 2 mornings ago and my vision was blurry. It went away after a while but got worse and better throughout the day. The same thing happened yesterday and today. I don't smoke, I don't wear glasses, I don't do drugs or drink excessively. I'm 18, do you have any idea what could be going on? If I have to see an eye doctor, what do you think they will do to fix this?Blurred vision for a few days...what's wrong?
you may want to see your family dr. to have your blood sugar levels checked...for a possibility of diabetes..If your blood sugar levels are high, this will affect your eyes.
This could also be due to hypertension.
There could be a possible eye infection.
By seeing your family physician, if he/she makes a referral to see an ophthamologist, your medical insurance will cover the office call. See an ophthamologist, and rule out all potential problems...but do not hesitate to go and check this out immediately!!
Taking any prescription drugs?? They are often the culprit. If not, you should definitely get your eyes checked a.s.a.p.
This is not a normal thing to have happen, especially at your young age. You should really see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment