Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bladder irritation?

Lately I've been feeling like my bladder is constantly full, even after I go to the bathroom. I was checked to see if I had a UTI, but the tests came up negative. It doesn't hurt or burn when I urinate, it just always feels like I have to go a little bit. Can someone tell me what might be going on?Bladder irritation?
It sounds like you have interstitial cystitis.
See a urologist. and ask him to check you for this.
http://www.ichelp.org/
maybe drink heaps of water to flush yourself... thats what i do... hope that helps...
If you are a male, you may have a stricture somewhere in the urethera bulbus. Reguardless, a profesional should be helping you. never know when or where a tumor will be. I knew one lady that had bladder cancer. I am sorry to scare ou, but your body is telling you something. Good Luck and hope you are OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment