Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Broken Finger.?

smacked something ither a HARD MASSIVE TREE or a BRICK WALL SATURDAY NYT! after a mssive arguement with a mate on my other mates 18th b'day, my RIGHT HAND Phalanx finger is looking broken to me or Sprained. or even Fractured.? i dunno and the two others fingers in the middle looking that same way how can i find out if they are broken or how do i break them loL! this pain is killing me take ajd do anything just to sort out mostly my Phalanx finger even break it silly way HELP!!Broken Finger.?
See a Doctor for sure! You also may have nerve damage. Don`t try to fix it yourself you`ll probably do more harm than good.
I broke my toe a few months ago, you have to pretty much just tape it next to "good" fingers next to it with cotton in between. It sucks, and it took about a month to get better <3 Melanie myspace.com/thatspoiledbella
Get an xray, it's the only sure way to find out what damage has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment